Weekly Continuum Classes
with Elaine Colandrea
Continuum classes are an invitation to slow down and pay attention to our true nature and inner wisdom. Explore the movement of breath, experience voiced sound permeating every cell, and move in fluid, spacious ways that emerge from attention to deeply felt sensation.
Continuum classes are an antidote to the speed and stress of everyday life. They are a support for other movement practices, for the creative process and for other healing modalities.
what is ready to develop in you?
Spring 2021 Weekly Live Stream Class Schedule – 8 Consecutive Weeks
Tuesdays | 6:15 pm – 8:30 pm EST
April 6 – May 25
Thursdays | 10:00 am –12:15 pm EST
April 8 – May 27
First week is free!
Your class fees support Watermark Arts. Thank you!
Checks payable to CFHV, Watermark Arts in memo line
375 Academy Hill Rd, Milan, NY 12571
Online payments: https://
- Click on the GIVE TODAY button
- Check the “Contribute to an Existing Charitable Fund” option
- Write in Watermark Arts Fund.
- Follow payment directions. No need to write a note in the box provided.
- In addition, send an email about your donation payment directly to email@example.com
Payment plans available, phone me to make arrangements. Classes can be filmed and available for 1 week