with Elaine Colandrea in Milan, New York
balls, bands & beyond
Physioballs, rollers, weights and therabands accompany you in a sequence of safe and sound exercises to stretch and strengthen. Pain and tension are often the result of muscular imbalance; some muscle groups are working too hard and some are too lax or unengaged. Posture, balance and coordination are affected in negative ways as well as breathing capacity and organ function. Bring your system into alignment with Moving for Health and increase your capacity for ease in your body and improved health. This class is effective and beneficial for elite athletes as well as people with physical compromises.
Breathe, balance, align, stretch and strengthen to feel better.
Spring & Summer 2020
The 2020 Spring & Summer series will begin the week of May 4.
Given the lack of clarity during these pandemic times, here is my proposal for the 2020 Spring & Summer series:
- I will teach the 4 month series from May to August – give or take the July 19 – 24 dates listed above when I am scheduled to be at Omega. It is possible we may go later in August if I don’t go to Italy to teach. These are both on my schedule, but unknowns at this time.
- Classes during the month of May will be online.
- My educated guess at this time is there will always be an online option throughout the 2020 Spring & Summer series.
- The option of meeting for class in the studio, when it becomes safe to do so, will become available to those interested. That timing is not yet clear.
- For the Spring & Summer series, I will offer one price for the series – $165, no matter how many classes a week you take online. This also includes at least two free weeks of classes in the series.
- Please sign up for the class/classes you would like to be in as if we were meeting in person. Specify days and times. Monday 9am, Monday 6:30pm, Tuesday 1:30pm, Thursday 5pm, Friday 10am, Friday 2pm
- If you are experiencing extreme financial hardship due to the pandemic and need to make payment arrangements or request a discount, please be in touch with me directly by email or phone, 845 758 4143.
- Registration for the Spring & Summer session is now open and should be completed no later than May 1st.
Payable by check to Elaine Colandrea
375 Academy Hill Rd, Milan, NY 12571
or via PayPal
Thank you for joining me!
Questions, please phone 845.758.4143 or email email@example.com
Registration to Elaine Colandrea, 375 Academy Hill Rd, Milan, NY 12571
Payment plans available.