Continuum Workshop in New Paltz, N.Y.
at the Living Seed
Monthly Workshops with Elaine Colandrea
Continuum classes are an invitation to slow down and pay attention to our true nature and inner wisdom. Explore the movement of breath, experience voiced sound permeating every cell, and move in fluid, spacious ways that emerge from attention to deeply felt sensation.
Continuum classes are an antidote to the speed and stress of everyday life. They are a support for other movement practices, for the creative process and for other healing modalities.
Spring & Summer 2020 Continuum: Resources for Moving Bodies
Saturdays | 1 pm – 4 pm
Online Monthly Class Fee/Donation – $30, due at the first of each month
Checks payable to CFHV, Watermark Arts Fund in memo line
Please Send to:
375 Academy Hill Road, Milan, NY 12571
For online class payments: https://
- Click on the GIVE ONLINE TODAY button
- Check the “Contribute to an Existing Charitable Fund” option
- Write in Watermark Arts Fund.
- Follow payment directions. No need to write a note in the box provided.
- In addition, send an email about your donation payment directly to email@example.com